Solo, with a group, with family, among friends...
Come defy the law of gravity
- Training period with the instructor
- Ground preparation time
- Tunnel gear
- Observation and question period
- 2 or 4 flights per person, the equivalent of the free-fall portion of 2 or 4 skydives
- Debriefing period with the instructor
You're a last-minute
Buy a package, then download the corresponding form below
Click here to learn about the flying criteria
Online orders will be processed and a Flight Pass issued within 48 hours. Flight Passes will be delivered via Canada Post within 3-5 business days after processing.
Be sure to bring your Flight Pass with you on the day of your reservation.
* Must be purchased prior to June 30, 2013. Valid for 1 year.
- All packages are for one person only.
- The flights are not transferable and must be flown by one person only.
- You must read the flying criteria before buying a package.
- We strongly recommend you call us to book ahead of time as we are sometimes fully booked weeks in advance.
- The free-fall portion of a skydive is 60 seconds.
- Tandem flights with the instructor are not included in any of our packages; are at the discretion of the instructor and take into account a multiple of factors, the most important of which is safety.
To book your flight or for all inquiries, please call and we will be happy to assist you!
To stay up to date on SkyVenture Montreal®'s promotions and special events, subscribe to our newsletter!